Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sharin' the News

GUYS! 

I got some AMAZING yet terrifying news today...

 I will be gaining a client of my own (of course supervised by Haley)!! I have already gotten to pull fabric for upholstery and drapery for the client that I will show to her tomorrow. Selecting fabrics was so much fun, but there are so many options; so... I might have gone overboard with the selections :). At least the client will have plenty of options to choose from! That's a plus, right?

(^^^ Just searching for samples in our resource library - so many fabulous options! ^^^)

Tomorrow, Haley and I are meeting with the client at her house to do some field measuring and to talk to her about what she wants from us. I am so excited to speak with her and observe a real client consultation.

I just wanted to share that news with y'all. I'll be posting one more time for this week, so be sure to check back later to see how the consultation went!


No comments:

Post a Comment