Friday, June 19, 2015

HELLO Friday!

Well y'all, it's finally Friday!

I have survived the week of interning alone here at the studio. I definitely got a good learning experience and despite how scared I was of being the only one here, I must say I did pretty decent. :) I got to talk to my boss more one on one about the world of interior design and running a small local firm. She gave me some very helpful insight on opening my own firm if I ever was interested in that in the future. I learned more of the business and money side of the business this week. I was able to talk with their accountant and learn some of the terms and basic things about running a business.

This week I definitely had more responsibilities and I'm happy that my boss was confident to let me run the studio for a little bit. I can't believe I'm about half way done with my summer internship. If I have already gotten a ton of advice and knowledge, I can't wait to see how I feel after my last month.

I hope y'all have a fabulous and fun weekend, I know I will! See y'all next week. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment