Thursday, May 28, 2015

Week 1 - Lovin' It!!

Hello all!

I am currently writing to you from our shared desk area here at Lounge.


My first week here has been fabulous! I have already learned so much and gotten to do a lot. I'm also starting to become familiar with their work process and schedules. We currently have seven clients that we go back and forth to, in different phases of the design process. Our days here are very diverse which makes it even more exciting! We often make several runs to different vendors, stores, or client meetings throughout the week.

Here is my humble abode for the next 8 weeks!!







Lounge Interiors has a show room where customers can come in and buy products off the floor or special order pieces. Connected to the show room is the Lounge Art Gallery (picture above), where we feature local artists' work. During the fall and spring, Lounge Interiors hosts art exhibits or shows in addition to the show room that is open during usual business hours. 

This is just the beginning of my learning experience and I am ready and so excited to see what else I get to do with these wonderful people during my internship. 

No comments:

Post a Comment